Price – £150 (ex VAT) per person including coffee and cake.
Facebook is a powerful marketing tool that can drive awareness, leads and sales for businesses of all shapes and sizes. In order to make the most of the opportunity, you need to use a combination of excellent ‘organic’ (non-paid) and paid activity. Gone are the days of ‘free’ success!
On this half day course, we’ll set the scene around the current state of play with Facebook and then…
- Show you the best organic techniques, including crafting impactful updates with imagery
- Take you through the Facebook advertising model, showing you how to create ads that will achieve your aims, while remaining efficient in terms of spend, all illustrated with real examples
- Explain how to create the perfect loop – from a click on an ad, through to your site/content and onto the required action
- Give you a framework for measuring success and writing meaningful reports
- Answer any questions you may have
- Supply you with a hand-out that covers the key learnings from the day
We don’t leave it there though!
As part of your fee, we’ll give you a one hour post-course consultation via Skype in order to assess your progress and answer any questions you may have.
Who’s this course for?
Anyone who wants to use Facebook in the best way, whether that be in-house marketers, business owners and everything in-between. There’s a maximum of eight people on the course, which allows us to give individual attention to all participants.
What you need to bring to the table
- In advance, we’ll ask you to give us a run-down of your current Facebook activity, and of course, we’ll take a look at your public activity, this ensures we can offer as personal a course as possible.
- As the course is practical, you’ll need to bring a laptop
- An eager brain!
Where and when is it?
The course takes place in the super-comfy and modern board room at our offices at Nexus Business Space on 21 Young Street, Edinburgh. It’s a 10 min walk from Haymarket station and is served by numerous buses. The course is on October 21st.
Want to book?
Simply click here to send an email and we’ll be in touch. You can pay via BACS or PayPal and we’ll send an invoice in advance. There’s only 8 spaces, so move fast!
- You must give 72 working hours notice if you cannot make the course, after this period, no refund will be offered
- The one-hour follow-up consultation must be used by December 18th 2015. If this is not used, no partial refund will be offered
- The follow-up will take place via Skype/conference call