Infographic – Social Media Statistics for 2013
WARNING! Stat attack imminent…
Some key nuggets
- 23% of users check Facebook 5 or more times per day
- 69% of Twitter follow are due to friend recommendations
- 56% of customer tweets to brands etc are being ignored – poor show!
- 34% of marketers have generated leads using Twitter
- 625,000 people are joining Google + everyday – yet so many ‘experts’ tell people to ignore it…
- 50% of Pinterest users have children and 80% of users are women
Infographic courtesy of iStrategyLabs
If you found this post interesting, please do share on Twitter – Tweet
By Mike McGrail.
Follow Velocity Digital on Twitter – Follow @VelocityDigi
You can also join us on Facebook for examples of great content, opinion, news and more.