Due to recent client wins, Velocity Digital is looking to hire a Digital Project Manager to join our small, but perfectly formed digital marketing consultancy.
As Senior Digital Project Manager your responsibilities will include:
- Client liaising and account management
- Creation and implementation of digital marketing strategies for current and new clients
- Management of team-members and resources
- Analysis and reporting
While these are key aspects of the role, you’ll be expected to ‘muck in’ and take an active part in all of our activity!
The ideal person for this role will have the following attributes/experience:
- Organisational skills that are second to none
- A serious amount of initiative – you’ll be playing a large part in the running of the business alongside the founder (that’s me!)
- An outgoing personality that can be used to build relations with our clients and the business community
- 3 years experience (less will be considered) in a marketing agency environment, with a large slice of that having been spent in ‘digital’ (non-agency will be considered)
- In-depth knowledge of social media, content marketing and the wider digital space
- The will to actively help grow a young, rapidly expanding and exciting business
What can you expect from working at Velocity Digital?
- The opportunity to work on some very exciting and diverse client projects
- An environment that you can learn within, but also have the potential to be a key factor in the growth of the business
- A competitive salary (circa 30k, flexible for the right person) with potential for success based bonuses – help grow Velocity and you’ll be rewarded accordingly
- The convenience of a city centre office
- A flexible approach to working
To apply for this role
Send me an email with your CV, a short letter on why you would like to work for Velocity Digital and your current salary. Confidentiality guaranteed. I look forward to hearing from you…