Want to develop your Personal Brand? My new Boot Camp is for you. I want to help you bring your brand to life, without fluff and cliches, just an enjoyable and practical session that will enable to you to kick-start your Personal Brand.
Watch this short video or read on to find out more!
What is a Personal Brand?
Your Personal Brand captures you as person, your beliefs, knowledge, experience and message. You use this to promote yourself, your business or something you care about.
This isn’t about a logo and brand colours. It’s about you as the brand. People relate to and engage with people, so why not put you at the centre? It’s something I see as increasingly important in business.
What will the Boot Camp Involve?
- A small group (6 max) at an Edinburgh city centre venue
- Exercises to help define each attendees’ Personal Brand
- Content creation – why content is key to your Personal Brand and how to create it
- Audience building and engagement – the key role of social media
- This bit is really unique I feel – you’ll leave the Boot Camp with a short video ‘in the can’ that you can use in your Personal Brand work
- A one-hour follow up Skype call with me, one month after the Boot Camp to talk over progress and for me to help with any questions etc
- You can find out more about me here
You’ll walk away full of ideas, a clear forward path for your Personal Brand and pumped up to go and make it happen!
Who’s it for?
- People running their own business
- People starting a business
- People in a job that want to increase their profile and thought-leadership
- Job seekers – help sell yourself!
When, where and how much?
Date – April 26th 2018
Time – 09:30 – 17:00 (yes, a full, intensive day, but we’ll take plenty of breaks!)
Where? – NatWest Boardroom, 6-8 George Street, Edinburgh, EH2 2SB
Price – Introductory price of £249 ex VAT. This includes:
- The session as detailed above
- One hour follow-up session
- Teas, coffees and snacks
That’s a huge amount of value, even if I do say so myself.
Book your space now!
This event is bookable via Eventbrite, click here. If you’d prefer an invoice (must be paid in advance of session), please email me – firstname.lastname@example.org, feel free to ask any questions via that too!