PLEASE SEE HERE FOR LATEST VELOCITY ACADEMY TRAINING SESSIONS
Twitter can be a hugely effective marketing and communications tool, but only when fully understood and utilised effectively. Many people struggle to grasp the key skills and angles of approach required to really make an impact on Twitter. Our half-day Twitter Masterclass will teach you the skills you need to capitalise on all of the advantages Twitter offers you and your business. This half-day course includes:
- What Twitter offers your business
- The language of Twitter
- Setting up an effective Twitter profile
- Communicating with Twitter users
- How to write Tweets that deliver results
- Attracting a relevant and valuable following
- Twitter etiquete
- Sourcing and sharing content
- Running competitions and promotions via Twitter
- How to handle a Twitter crisis
- Using Twitter for customer service
- Where does Twitter fit in my marketing and communications strategy?
- How to analyse the effects of your Twitter activity
- Examples of great Twitter use
Will I just be sitting on a chair and listening to a trainer?
Nope! The course is highly interactive all participants have PC access, we’ll be searching, tweeting and communicating at the same time as learning. The course is for a maximum of eight participants, meaning there is plenty of access to the trainer.
So, whos the teacher?
The course is delivered by Mike McGrail, founder of The Social Penguin Blog (top 10 global social media marketing blog 2011) and Managing Director of Velocity Digital. Mike has been using Twitter to make an impact for his clients since 2008, and is a highly experienced trainer and public speaker.
Where and when?
The course takes place at The Edinburgh Training Centre on St Marys Street, Edinburgh and runs from 9:30am to 1:00pm on September 11th. The venue is the perfect setting for effective learning and has great access to public transport.
Right, so how much does this cost?
This course is on offer at an introductory of price of £149 (excluding VAT). This includes:
- Breakfast bacon or sausage rolls, fresh fruit, cereal and tea/coffee.
- Tea and coffee throughout the course.
- The course as outlined above.
- A take-away summary of everything youve learned.
- Buffett lunch once the course is over and youve become a Twitter master great chance to ask further questions and network.
- A feeling of smugness knowing that you can now take on the world of Twitter and win.
Who is the course aimed at?
People who are taking their first steps into the world of Twitter, and those who need to improve their use of the platform. The course has been devised to suit people from businesses and organisations of all shapes and sizes. Whether a one-man-band or a multi-national, all will find out how to use Twitter to their best advantage.
Book now via Eventbrite
If you have any questions about the course, please do contact Mike! If youre a Scottish business you may be eligible for training funding via Skills Development Scotland see here for details.
Want to learn how to blog?
We are also holding a Blogging Masterclass in Edinburgh on September 18th. We are offering both courses for £269 excluding VAT (£30 saving). A mighty combo! If you’d like to book both, please contact Mike as opposed to using Eventbrite.