In this episode, I interview Morgan Brown, COO at Inman, grower of startups, Snapchat legend and to top it all, a best-selling author! Hear us talk about the rise (and future) of Snapchat, how to use marketing to grow your business, the fall of Twitter, why data is no good without action and a load more!
Listen on iTunes here
Golden nuggets from the show
- If a social network isn’t growing, then it’s dying
- When it comes to marketing data, you need insight, not more numbers. Installing Google Analytics is never enough!
- Businesses need to look at what needs fixed marketing wise before trying to start using new channels, platforms etc
The show is packed with tips and advice, so be sure to listen!
Morgan on the web
You have to follow Morgan on Snapchat! Ask him a question, he’ll reply!
- Tweet Morgan – @morganb
- Sign up for his awesome newsletter here
- Follow Morgan’s wife, Erike on Snapchat – erikab922
- We discussed Morgan’s book, Growth Engines
Do me a favour…
If you’re enjoying the show, please do the following things:
1 – Tell a friend!
2 – Leave a review on iTunes – guide to doing that here. If you’re listening to it on Soundcloud etc, then please like it, share it etc!
Love Jay Baer? Listen to my interview with Jay here!
Want some marketing tips and quips from me?
I’m delivering daily marketing tips via Snapchat. People seem to actually be liking it, so why not give it a go! Please do follow me on mike_mcgrail or use the Snapcode below…
Header image via Shutterstock