In this episode, I interview Talia Wolf, a CRO (Conversion Rate Optimisation) specialist and founder of Conversioner and Banana Splash. The interview is a must listen for anyone who’s looking to make the most of their web/app traffic and push visitors to taking the actions you want them to! Regardless of your experience level, you’ll learn something from Talia. We cover the psychology of marketing, how colour can effect decisions, what and why to A/B test, why you probably don’t need a mobile app and much more.
Listen in iTunes or via the SoundCloud player below! Scroll down for show notes!
Golden nuggets from the show
- CRO isn’t about driving traffic – it is about making the most of the traffic you work to build in other ways
- Always test for knowledge purposes and not for the sake of it!
- You should be aiming for ‘optimisation via customer experience’
- Our minds’ process images 60,000 times faster than words – the same goes for colour
- Over 70% of purchases now start on mobile – although the majority are still completed on desktop
There’s a lot more in the podcast, so listen!
Talia’s favourite bloggers:
Talia recommended reading learning from these marketers:
Talia on the web
Definitely make Talia a part of your Snapchat routine! Use the snapcode below! Check her on Twitter too!
Do me a favour…
If you’re enjoying the show, please do the following things:
1 – Tell a friend!
2 – Leave a review on iTunes – guide to doing that here. If you’re listening to it on Soundcloud etc, then please like it, share it etc!
Want to learn about growth marketing? Listen to my interview with Morgan Brown here!
Want some marketing tips and quips from me?
I’m delivering daily marketing tips via Snapchat. People seem to actually be liking it, so why not give it a go! Please do follow me on mike_mcgrail or use the Snapcode below…
Header image via Shutterstock.